Sunday, February 6, 2011

Without Music Life would be a Mistake. - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche


Otherwise a restless person, I have observed that i can stick to only one thing and spend hours. 

It washes away the dust of mundaneness,
It soothes the madness,
It elates the feeling of Feeling Good,
It erases the lows,
It establishes the point of "Change" and 'Constant" in the sweetest possible way,
It teaches me to take as It comes,
It negates the malice,
It helps me to laugh when i feel so,
It encourages me to cry if something feels dry.
and
It gives me a High
and gives me reasons enough to Live my Life.

"Without certain things, life wouldn't have been what it is.
Precious of them all is what we call Music!"

2 comments:

Smita said...

I so agree with you. It lifts my mood and if nothing gives me company :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Priya, How have you been? IndiBlogger is coming back to Kolkata, our favorite city after very long time. Its been 2 years since IndiBloggers last meet. We hope to catch up again at the meet!Did you sign up for Kolkata IndiBlogger Meet If you haven't already, do sign up today, Only 200 seats available. Entry is free with loads of fun. Cheers,
Vineet
IndiBlogger Team

Powered By Blogger