Sunday, June 29, 2008

make yourself indispensable for the one who uses you

Ok…It feels much weird to write on something or anything at this odd hour…its almost 2 a.m….but I just feel like scribbling down that is running through my mind rite now….i dnt know whether it will work as a token of my irritation or just stand as a testimony of the present hour in the future…bt yes I feel like writing and therefore I will write it……the radio plays…….”Woman” and I am enjoying every single bit of it……..

This time I have pledged not to write on anything that hurts me….rather I want to give a bang on answer to everything that hurts me and that bothers me…..i know writing this wnt stop me from bothering any more or any less…….bt simply..i will scribble down because I feel like writing just at this moment ….and I know I will write this whole thng on an equally stubborn and stern note….. yes, consciously enough……

Look….if you think some one is using u……only make it a point to make urself indispensable fr thm throughout their life……..none of the bastards hav ever been happy and therefore they wnt make u either…..they are a bunch of problem roaming around and making the whole situation worse fr one and all….and u r no exception……

If they want to walk over you….make yourself their “feet”……….where you make them walk and make them stop…..where if u r injured, your amputation makes them not only feel, but truly handicap…..

If they want to hold u back…make yourself “water”…..so that u dnt stand bt ur flowing away definitely makes it a point to make them feel…that something is flowing, moving away….bt at the end of the day whn thy complain abt your not being wth them….ask them to feel their wet hands……..u cn no way better teach them a lesson……for their lies and meaningless craps….this cn possibly b the correct and well deserved answer and a slap on their face……

If they want to feel u……..make yourself their senses…..…. they are then just a “null” without u…..just an “object” as they made u feel and as they have treated u……….

I know every person reading this mite consider me unsound…….but…..who cares man……no point bothering on tags frm ppl who really dnt know their existence as a “human” …..……

Bt at the end I wld like to say…. anybody…who thnk this to b a possibly right answer to all the tantrums fr their ever-more nagging “companies”….let me tell u that at the end of the day…u will have to struggle harder to prove yourself in any of the above possible way…so better remain to them as u r……and keep on giving into their tantrums……coz at the end of th day……they are too insensitive to feel even this change…..

And always remember……its nt that the nxt will b better……they all wl b the same…..coz they are rightly termed “insensitive” …….they wll cntnue to b the same….bt if ever u feel tired….just “FUCK THEM OFF” to get ur sanity revived….

BUT………..

If they at all care fr u and love u…..which is rare bt possible……love them and care fr them the most…..that will definitely give u more satisfaction than anything else….

2 comments:

Dankest Cartoon said...

Why not trust the process of life and take evrythin in a positive may..
Thanks that it happened!

Supriya Dutta said...

so if you any day by chance again visit my blog....
1st i dnt think i will b highly obliged..but yess honestly...i thnk i willb.

and 2nd: while you write down you cannot b always Miss. Optimistic...well for your gender..i cnt really say.......:-)..i liked writing it that way..:D..any probs!!!

Powered By Blogger