Wednesday, April 8, 2009

what...if!!!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? If is not applicable

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be? I have people around with whom I want to b with and all together having fun

3. Whose butt would you like to kick? My own…:O

4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Give up working, travel all around the world, will try to make my parents the happiest with whatever money can do

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? I think no

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone? Being loved by someone

7. How long would you wait for someone you loved? I dnt know..forever is a word equally vague and clueless

8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do? Person who I secretly like is not attached to me…and if ever is attached to someone else…I will cry my heart out and with time, I am sure I will get going…

9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be? Anything for animal and nature

10. What takes you down the fastest? People trying to avoid me by telling lies…

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time? In the same old and boring rut

12. What’s your fear? Betrayal, denial, loneliness, fact that people I care for are mortals

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? No one tags me..no one tagged me..i stole this from one blog.. :P

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor? Married and rich…single and rich…money is important

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Run to the loo.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick? The one I will love more

17. Would you give all in a relationship? Most of it

18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done? Forgive maybe, but will never forget

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship? A relationship may b…but the person has to understand me thoroughly…or else I am happy single…

7 comments:

Swagatokti said...

#3-- nice ass! :P

Deepanjan Ghosh said...

"Whose butt would you like to kick? My own…" - that will require some SERIOUS fitness!!!!

Supriya Dutta said...

@ D-D- u have to c to believe "how fit i am"...:P... ;-D...

(amake jara chene as in jara dekheche tara jeno ei comment ta na dekhte paaye...:P)

sarmistha said...

ya superrrrr fit

sarmistha said...

what would you do...if i said this post is really coool...

Supriya Dutta said...

@ sarmistha, i will kick my own ass...:D

Byango Me said...

what the f... is this???

Powered By Blogger