Friday, May 8, 2009

Fat, Fatter, Fattest...Fart

Its not that these things are new to me...but still i find it difficult to get along...
Being optimistic always doesn't help...need to accept the fact...
I know its bad rather sad to see things turning up in a certain way...but...

Fart..Crap....

I am putting on with every passing seconds nowadays. Believe me...

Nothing seems to be of any help...30 minutes of swimming, trying to avoid my favourite "bhaat", trying not to stare at the gamla full of rosogolla, trying not to go to that "sinful" Barista..even if...sticking to iced lemon tea, a full-stop on drinking....

I am tired...I am giving up...almost....a few more days..and i am sure i will give up... :(..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..i can't........

Is it Thyroid, Uric Acid, AGE, being Hangla and Petuk, lack of self control and determination??????????? WAT IS IT??????????

I look HUGEEEEE (girth-wise)...because i am not even the exact 5" and i weigh tonssssss.............more than HUGE, its like "A clad BALL rolling"....


Post a Comment