Wednesday, July 15, 2009

High, Higher, Highest.....

Way to my office..a small walking stretch from the main road...

A girl walking in front of me

The girl with shaky steps, looking around curiously, a bit hesitant, modest dressing says it all...

and there my "Judgemental Self" surfaced...few moments of observation...

Conclusion drawn..."New girl, first day in the nearby college"...

I walked past the girl...so me in front, the girl behind...

A voice from behind..."Are you a student of "The college name"???

Me looked behind..(at a loss of words, overwhelmed, the world appeared beautiful than ever, butterfly, me flying high)..answered with a 10,000 million dollar smile...(Value of the smile is underestimated here)..."No"....

*Flying High...higher.....*

Cloudy sky, jeans rolled up to the capri length and me flying highhhhhhhhhh....

Can i be happier????

:D :D :D

P.S: Completed Masters in the year 2005...
Post a Comment