Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Disgusting

I feel like scribbling... and I will do so…


Today is my 26th biological birthday, and 25th ,officially. Well…should I consider myself lucky for that…I give a damn….

If asked..wat significant have I done in these 26 years of existence???

NOTHING…is the only answer that comes to my mind…rite now..and probably whenever this question will be asked..

Well…if I really make an effort to jot down….(real effort mind you):

1) Have bugged everyone irrespective of whoever I have known in these years. (They have never enjoyed it really…at times I have enjoyed bugging them, intentionally..at time it was my nature..and therefore it came naturally from me, unintentionally and they were naturally irritated..)…ohh…looks like I cared!!!!!! FART..

2) Have managed to gobble some stupid academic degrees..(does it help in life???)well…first class everytime…without fail…(do I sound like I am proud of those achievements??…yes I am…because I have nothing else to be proud of…)

3) Have managed to go to places for studies u c(Oh studious u mean!!!…and then work…:O…well the list comprises of Hazaribagh, Varanasi, Kolkata and now Mumbai…(So wat is the big deal mam????..nothing man..please note… I am making a list of my achievements..:-)


Achievements that were not welcomed but embraced me…

1) 26…. don’t have a proper, secure and stable professional graph and status..same applies to personal life…..(wooo…u mean ….wanderer????i see it mentioned somewhere else too in this blog.. :O:O) Bull shit..

2) I have not been to my home town almost two years now….( okkk..so that is a point to be proud of!!!!:O…. why don’t I die????a question I often ask myself and people around me also ask…I dnt have an answer to it!!!)FART and FUCK OFF.

3) Have been cheated twice ….crystal clear…3rd is always on the way, I mean u dnt get to see the unseen and can expect anything, rite…….( know wat…i always tried Acting Smart and the bastards were always Smart….)..okk..so being cheated…..an achievement…....so perpetual loss of faith and trust. Have acquired the great caliber to doubt one and all…still get cheated….because have been better still in doubting the wrong person.


Confession on this day..no not resolutions..but I would definitely like doing these..sometime…may be in an year’s time..which would give me an opportunity to jot down some real achievements next year, I guess….(Keeping my fingers crossed)

1) Want to go to Daltonganj..be there….for at least 10 days….come back happy…do something that my parents expect from me..even the other family members…(what they want me to do at present is …GET MARRIED….., well, that’s a different interesting story altogether):D:D

2) Seriously man, high time..a stable professional life…personal, doubtlessly, I look forward to …I need both of that.

Ohhh….a big list of achievements……and stop self pitying and acting as a gyaan paapi….slut …….

1 comment:

sarmistha said...

Welll fatty 26 nie ar chinta korona...i dunno bt achievements...bt in my 26 years of age I have really achieved something and thats u as my frnd...barista brownie aamar torof thekeo due roilo

Powered By Blogger