Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Birthday


Well....to start with, as usual my card validity has expired on 24th November at 23:59hrs. My apology goes to one and all who tried wishing me at the mid-night, might be a very few...but whatever..and whoever.....

Strangely, 1st one to wish me on my b'day was, 160by2.com, i was surprised to see no sender's name along with the message but then realized what it was. second and without fail since last four years Amrita Di...she wishes me without fail and i without fail forget to wish her on her wedding anniversary which falls on the same date.....things remained the same even this year.

I am again dead sure...Satabdi Sengupta and Soma Mukherjee, (well..now that she is Mrs..she has more chores to handle I guess..oohhhh.....as if i care....) these mortals have been taking pleasure in forgetting my birthday since three years now and everytime i remind them they come up with faces and blows of sorry feeling as if my birthday has turned into my death day. well, they sound clear and straight in not giving any excuses..(modest and honest they r u c)...and then dramatics like, " ki kore toke mukh dekhabo", "chi....ki kore bhule gelam....chiiiiiiii" and all those stuff everytime i remind them of the same. well, this time i have given them a reason as to why they cldn't call...but let me tell you ...incoming messages r still free and those r coming in.

If i am not wrong, sarmistha and pallavi will soon follow the league...if not reminded by some other people...i think they will wish me mid way but only if they remember…..

neways..whatever it is....it feels good...

Banashree was the first one to wish me last night.....

Well...improvement..satabdi remembered..she wished me...:D:D:D....not only that..has sent me a bouquet alongwith a teddy......very happy..but teddy ta dekhe ektu maane.....ahem....satabdi..bhalobasssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

acha ..correction..sarmistha has tried calling me up a number of times on my roommate's cell......thankyou..tomakeo bhalobasssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

pallavi says.....i was suppose to remind her a day before.....so its been my fault that i didnt remind her........i c...

Soma...smartest ass...banashree called her up and reminded her........she messaged me at 2 in the afternoon...

neways....sobai k bhalobasssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiii

2 comments:

abhijit said...

If heaven is after we die, then hell is when we live. Priya has lived 26(or may i say 25...whatever!) long lives in hell. She wants to be remembered by her other hell mates every year on the date of her birth. Why? Hell..., i mean life,... is not fair. No-one is. So I can't see why such a person will love everybody ( sobaike bhalobaaassiiiii)? In a blog she should be honest and speak out her mind that she has wasted in hell...

Supriya Dutta said...

r jaakei bhalobasssi.....tor naam ta bhuleo ullekh korini re sala....go and fart...u will b noticed even more...unlike being an author of some stary comments here on a non-existing blog....

Powered By Blogger